Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Updates...

I am planning to be in San Diego again June 29-July4th. If you would like beach photos during this time, let me know and we can plan the day and time.
This is a great place for family photos...out of the heat!

Busy Bodies has asked me to do photos for two open studio sessions on June 25th. One is at 10:30am and the other is at 11:30am. I am offering the disc of photos at $25 again and prints start at $7. Disc and prints will need to be picked up or shipping will be $5 extra. Hope to see you there!

As a thank you to previous and new clients, I am offering half off everything for the month of June. (Excluding mini sessions) Book by June 30th and receive half off EVERYTHING including prints. Thank you for being so great!
*Not valid with any other offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment