Monday, November 2, 2009

Mom*Tog Blog




I know lots of photographers and most, well do not share. It just seems to be this thing that no one wants to help other photographers out from locations, products, or little tips. I have found a few generous ladies out there that share their great advice. One is the Mom*Tog. She shares tips for moms or even pros out there that have a passion for photography. I have learned about little gadgets like the Pixel pocket rocket, tips like write reward if found on your CF cards (so smart!) and ideas on finding time for location scouting...just always be on the look out! I found that is the main thing no one wants to share, which I find weird since everyone will make a space their own with different clients and what their style is. So, I learned to look around more while I am out with my kids and take advantage of them being willing to model on the fly at my new found spots. (See photos for my test runs). I love this gal for all her great information she shares even if she calls San Diego (my home away from home and where I will be doing photo shoots Nov. 9-13th) San De Lamo...LOL! Thanks Drew for all you post!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love San Diego! I just call it that because of the movie Madagascar, which my son is obsessed with! Love the pics! Especially the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Miss Drew. How funny...I have seen that movie wayyyy too many times (but still love it) and just now remember that part. Cute. :)

    ReplyDelete