Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Valentine Cuties





Ever have just the craziest of days when you wonder if the moon is full or if everyone took crazy pills that day? Well, that was my day...weirdos left and right! Almost got hit on the freeway a few times and just general rude people everywhere I went. Makes me feel fortunate to get to work with the cutest and nicest families and kids! Seriously, the unhappy crankies out there must have not have such a fun time all day long like I do.
On a happier note...are these not the cutest kiddos? This was a 5 minutes Valentine session and I had way too many photos to choose from. They were so sweet and just sat and let me snap away...love that!
Thanks Kim for bringing your cuties by and for donating Valentine cards to our troops!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment